Marcy Stahl – Business Coach – Embody Your Value: 4 Key Skills Every Business Woman Needs for Confidence and Success in Your Career
Join The Business Women’s Network for an educational morning and welcome our guest speaker Marcy Stahl, Business Coach, who’s focus is Helping Women Entrepreneurs Feel More Confident, Attract More Clients and Have More Fun!
Our Topic: Embody Your Value: 4 Key Skills Every Business Woman Needs for Confidence and Success in Your Career (Smart men are welcome to attend 🙂
Businesswomen of all kinds (corporate and entrepreneurs) will learn how to increase self-confidence, from the inside out, through thoughts, language and body language.
• Communicate your ideas in ways that increase your listeners’ understanding, thus increasing your impact
• Demonstrate body language which conveys your confidence (and helps you feel it from the inside out)
• Gain awareness of how your thoughts are constantly influencing your actions, for better or worse, and how you can move the dial to “for better”
About Marcy:email@example.com http://marcystahl.com
Marcy is passionate about helping women- Discover their unique abilities
– Break through limiting beliefs
– Experience more confidence, more impact, & more income
Her client results include
– Tripling their income
– Doubling their personal sales
– Becoming more confident and effective team leaders
Her qualifications include
– Co-founder of a Government Contracting Firm that earned more than $1M in annual revenue
– Co-Author, Direct Selling Power
– Graduate of the Direct Selling Women’s Alliance (DSWA) Coaching School
– Member of the John Maxwell Team Training Program
– B.S. and M.S. in Computer Science
– Past co-President of Business and Professional Women/Triangle chapter and past President of Women in Networking-N. Raleigh chapter.