Are you consistently asking for referrals?
Are you consistently growing your business through referrals that you’ve received from happy past clients, current clients or colleagues?
If not, I want to share with you three reasons why referrals are so important for your business.
1. Your ideal client tends to hang out with people who are just like them. So anyone they refer to you is also going to be ideal. Who do you most want to work with? Someone who’s ideal!
2. When your past or current clients refer people to you, that referred prospect is already going to be in love with you. The “know, like and trust” factor is going to be present before they meet you.
Why? Because someone they know, like and trust…someone they believe in, has said great things about you. Plus, that prospect has seen the results of the transformational work that you did with that past or current client who’s referring them. So when that prospect shows up and says to you, “I was referred by Susie,” they are going to be about one inch away from already being ready to work with you.
3. You’ve expended almost no marketing energy to attract this person. All you’re doing is doing great work with your clients, plus you’re consistently asking for referrals.
Those are 3 easy reasons why referrals are super good for your business.
CALL TO ACTION
Coming back to those first two questions that I started with:
- Are you consistently asking for referrals for your business?
- Are you consistently growing your business through referrals?
If the answer to either of those questions is “no”, then I invite you to join me on February 10th for a special complimentary teleclass: “Three Keys to More Referrals” in which I’m going to share even more details on how to build your business through referrals. This includes steps that you can take right now to start doing it immediately.
I’m also going to share a quick preview of my upcoming group program on referrals which is designed to make you a referral master!
I’ll look forward to seeing you on this teleclass. You can find out more details by visiting http://www.marcystahl.com/referralsteleclass
I look forward to meeting you there!