Do you recognize yourself?
You’re building a direct sales team. You’re helping customers, and helping team members. You understand that building a great team will help you get financial success that creates your dream lifestyle.
You’re highly motivated. You’re passionate about your products and service. You love the flexibility and independence of the home-based lifestyle and schedule.
You want a sustainable long-term business, that leaves as much time as possible for all the things you want to do outside of work.
Are some of these statements true for you?
“I’m ready to move to the next level in my direct sales company. How do I grow my team? How do I find the right people who will be as passionate and serious about this as I am?”
“I’ve started building a team and it’s taking a lot of time and energy. How can I develop a system that will make this work, so it doesn’t take over my life?”
“I know I can be more successful-I have limiting beliefs about time, money, or leadership that hold me back.”
“I have a team and am experiencing success, yet I’ve lost some of my joy about the business. How do I re-establish my excitement about the business and about my team?”
My Ideal Client
Experience shows that you are likely to be successful working with me when:
- You are committed to your own success. You want to grow; you’re in your business for the long-term.
- You’re ready to try something new. Not just think about something new, but also take the next step and act on it. “To get what you’ve never had, you must do what you’ve never done.” Mac Anderson, The Nature of Success
- You are prepared to invest time and money into improving your business and increasing your income. You understand that investing in yourself is the best investment you can make. You’re looking for the right kind of expertise to help you along the way.
- You want to develop habits and structure to support you and your team, so you’re not killing yourself as you grow.
- You’re ready to abandon mindsets that have been holding you back.
Now that you know the kind of client I work with, the issues I help them resolve and what my clients need to do to ensure their success, click on this link to learn more about How I Work.